Click to Print Policies
After School of Rock Policies
We want everyone to have fun at The Candyman Strings & Things After School of Rock.
Parents and Students – Be sure that everyone understands the following rules of conduct while attending the After School of Rock program. These rules are designed to help everyone enjoy their time during their term. Students are expected to behave appropriately both inside the rehearsal studios and throughout The Candyman complex.
After the store closing, students must remain in the rehearsal studio with the instructor and must leave before or with the instructor.
Students should arrive on time for their scheduled rehearsal time. There will not be make-ups for any missed rehearsals. Any student that is repeatedly late or misses rehearsals or performances can be expelled from the band program at the sole discretion of The Candyman Strings & Things After School of Rock. There will be no refund of any tuition, deposit or other fees paid.
Code of Conduct
1. No alcohol or drugs either consumed before arriving class or during.
2. No profanity or foul language.
3. No vulgarity including obscene words or discussions.
4. Clothing and other articles must be free of profanity, vulgarity or symbols.
5. No fighting (this includes pushing or fingers in chests) or verbal abuse.
6. No stealing. If you find something turn it into your instructor.
7. Be respectful of instructors, staff, band mates, and other students.
8. No damage to The Candyman property. Any damage you cause will be paid for and/or replaced by you. Including cleaning costs.
9. No cell phones allowed during class. If your parent/guardian needs to get in touch with you, let your instructor know. You may be allowed to make calls during breaks.
10. Keep the volume down of both voices and instruments during business hours.
11. Be cool to younger students and be especially careful with your language around them.
12. Don’t mess up the bathrooms or other common areas of the building.
13. Discuss any problems with your instructor right away.
14. If you feel you’ve been placed in the wrong band, speak to your instructor on the first day. Any changes must be requested before you leave class on the first day.
15. Be responsible for your own possessions. The Candyman will not be held responsible for theft or damage to property. (It’s always a good idea to label all belongings.)
16. Advise your instructor at the beginning of class if you know you will need to miss any days during your term. Also, your instructor must be notified by your parent/guardian if you will need to leave early or be absent.
The Candyman Strings & Things After School of Rock is not responsible for students before or after class hours.
The Candyman Strings & Things After School of Rock reserves the right to dismiss a student for any actions that are detrimental to the After School of Rock without refund. Any drug or alcohol use or violent behavior toward anyone in the facility is grounds for dismissal without refund.
The Candyman After School of Rock 2010 Cancellation and Refund Policy
All cancellation requests must be received in writing two weeks prior to the first day of class. The Candyman Strings & Things After School of Rock will retain a $50 cancellation fee and will refund any remaining balance.
After this date, tuition and fees are non-refundable. If you would like to purchase tuition insurance for those cases where we might not be able to provide a refund, go to www.insuretuition.com.
After two weeks prior to the first day of class, tuition may only be refunded if a student develops an illness or injury which would prevent the student from participating in or attending camp within the first week or prior to their class start date. A signed note from a physician stating that the student is unable to attend must be provided before the refund is approved and The Candyman Strings & Things After School of Rock will retain a $50.00 cancellation fee.
OTHER THAN AN ILLNESS OR INJURY AFTER CLASS BEGINS, NO REFUNDS WILL BE PROVIDED
The Candyman Strings & Things After School of Rock Photo, Voice and Video Release
The Candyman Strings & Things After School of Rock requests permission for the publication of photos, videos, and recordings of your student. Photos, videos and audio of students may be selected for use on our website or Facebook page or in promotional materials. Parent and student must understand and agree that these materials will become property of The Candyman Strings & Things After School of Rock. Student names will be published unless a parent/guardian requests in writing that they wish not to disclose or publish their student name(s).
The Candyman Strings & Things After School of Rock Tuition Policy
Registrations can be made online or by printing the registration form from our website and must be in one-week prior to the beginning of class. Payments should accompany the registration form, but are due no later than the day of orientation.
If paying by credit card, you may come into The Candyman or call 505-983-5906 with your information. You may pay the full amount online after completing the online registration form.
If paying by check, you may come into The Candyman or mail it to us. Make payable to The Candyman with the notation of ‘After School of Rock’ in the memo.
Attn: Cindy Cook
851 St. Michael’s Drive
Santa Fe, NM 87505
Add your content here